- Severe Weather Takes Aim at Minneapolis, Fargo Jun 19, 2013 5:32 pm UTC
Severe thunderstorms with the risk of a few tornadoes will advance eastward across the northern Plains and Upper Midwest into Friday.
- Severe Storms From Calgary to Glasgow, Great Falls Jun 19, 2013 5:30 pm UTC
A dangerous outbreak of severe storms will strike the northern High Plains and Canadian Prairies on Wednesday.
- AccuWeather LIVE: Are Hurricanes More Intense Due to Climate Change? Jun 19, 2013 5:23 pm UTC
Join us on Thursday for AccuWeather LIVE as we will discuss the debate of climate change and hurricane frequency and the top five things you need to know about summer weather.
- Hot, Humid Weather for Chicago Just in Time for Summer Jun 19, 2013 5:20 pm UTC
A hot and humid weekend is shaping up for Chicagoland just in time for the official start of summer, while severe thunderstorms fire nearby to the north.
- Tornado at Denver International Airport Jun 19, 2013 5:15 pm UTC
A tornado touched down at Denver International Airport as a severe weather system moved through the area.
- Top Five Extreme Weather Events of Summer of 2012 Jun 19, 2013 5:06 pm UTC
A brief synopsis of the top five worst weather events of last summer.
- Warmth Ahead for East, Midwest Thanks to Alaska Jun 19, 2013 4:51 pm UTC
Warmth is forecast to build over much of the eastern half of the nation by July, with Alaska of all places helping out.
- Tropical Depression Two Strengthening, Barry Possible Jun 19, 2013 4:48 pm UTC
Tropical Depression Two is strengthening over the southwestern Gulf of Mexico and may hit the Mexico state of Veracruz as a tropical storm Thursday.
- Alaskan Temperatures Soar to the 90s, Challenge Records Jun 19, 2013 10:38 am UTC
Some of the warmest weather of the year will continue across Alaska over the next few days, challenging more records.
- India Floods Toll Rises, Thousands Still Stranded Jun 19, 2013 10:30 am UTC
Although thousands of people were still stranded on Wednesday, a favorable turn in the weather helped to allow the rescue of thousands of others in the hard-hit states of Uttarakhand and Himachal Prad. […]